MD, Damascus University medical college on December 1990
Certified in the Management of the Elderly care, Kaplan University (USA).
Seventeen years of practical experience as a physician in various hospital departments, practicing in the field of internal medicine and medicine of the elderly.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND CLINICAL INTERESTS
- Worked as resident in the A/E department at Hamad General Hospital in March 1993 till November 1993.
- Joined the Cardiology & cardiovascular department in august 1995 for one year
- Joined the Medical Department in July 1996 as full time resident for one year
- Joined the geriatric medicine Department as senior resident, then as clinical associate up to date.
- Provide medical consultation for the surgical units at Rumaila Hospital.
Active certified clinical instructor in ALS, ILS and BLS courses at HITC, HMC.